Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend Away

Last weekend my sweet husband and I decided to go on a little getaway. We went to Florence, Alabama for a weekend of golf (for Ben) and the spa (for me)!! I was pleasantly surprised when Ben told me that he had scheduled a massage and facial for me! Perfect gift for my big momma self! After a relaxing day we headed to Ricatoni's for dinner. This was a wonderful Italian restaurant suggested to us by our great friends Katie and Talmadge Ray. It was such a perfect weekend. Great weather for the pool, great food for the tummy, and the best company (the love of my life and soon to be father of my child) . If you ever get a chance to stay at the Marriott in Florence we highly recommend it!



1 comment:

Jamie and Matt Baker said...

Sounds like heaven. So glad to hear from you. I guess it's any day now for you. I'll be praying for you. Keep me posted.

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker