Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ben's Birthday Cookies!!



Ben celebrated his 28th birthday on June 20th. Mary Bishop and I wanted to do something special, so I asked Shannon Willcutt to bake some of her precious cookies for us. They could not have turned out any cuter. Thank you so much Shannon for your darling ideas. We look forward to eating many more Cookie Mama cookies! P.S. The little lady bug represents our sweet Mary Bishop, because she is her daddy's "little lady." ** Forgot to mention that Shannon is having a cookie give-away so check out her blog by using my cookie mama button! I hope I win the give-away though!! :) love you all!


2 comments:

Felicia said...

love these cookies

The Laney Family said...

yay! found your blog! mary bishop is just beautiful!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker